Monday 27 June 2016

New Stamp Sets From Hobby Art

Hello Christmas has come early with the gorgeous new stamp sets from Hobby Art.

We didn't get allot of time to play with the sets, so I had a busy few days, but I must say I enjoyed it tremendously beautiful quality stamps to work with.

The First set I used was the great Daryl the Quirky Turkey

I have to admit I sometimes wonder about how my brain works... I took inspiration from of the the stamps that says "I Am Not A Turkey" now where could I go with this....what can he be?  well why not a peacock! I used the bauble and grass stamp to fashion some peacock feathers around his tail !


 Then for the second card I decided I would add him to a christmas cracker !



The next set I used was the  Nature Trail so many possibilities with this lovely set, but I decided I would use the deer for this one and stamped out my scene onto water colour paper. As I had in mind at the start I wanted to make a snowglobe card.





Finally The Beautiful The Holly & The Ivy 




3 comments:

  1. Beautiful cards, the snow globes are stunning! Debs x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really love your first card in this post. Do you use promarkers? I'm really struggling with colour bleeding. I've tried all sorts. Can you advise what ink you stamp with and onto what card stock? Any tips would be amazing, Evie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Evie . it's coloured with promarkers I like to use memento ink for stamping when I use those, and I really like Sheena Douglass Stamping Card its a nice heavy weight and great value. You can find this at Crafters Companion.

      Delete