Thursday 21 April 2016

New Hobby Art Releases

This Month there are lots of lovely new stamp sets from Hobby Art Ltd

The first sample I made was a coaster using the Peonies  stamp set .
I used the largest stamp from the set and set it in the corner , stamped in the sentiment, then i stamped and embossed the border in silver. I used some distress ink on the background then coloured in the flower with sparkle pens. finally I used versamark around the edges and added some blue glitter embossing powder around the edges. I gave it a couple of coats of modpodge to seal it letting it dry thoroughly between coats.



Next we have the Very useful Numbers Set
For this next sample I stamped a balloon background using the balloon stamp from the
Thinking-of-Ewe set. and coloured with sparkle pens. Then made a couple of toppers with the numbers set.


Next we have the  fun Dinosaurs set.
I made 2 projects with this one. first I made a jigsaw puzzle gift.



My second sample is a 3 tier pull up card I also used the numbers set as they work really well together.















No comments:

Post a Comment